Monday 3 April 2017

Take Charge Of Your Menstruation Pain With Natural Remedies

Menstruation pain is a common problem all women between the age of 12 to 45 experience. Menstruation occurs once in every month during which blood along with mucosal tissue is discharged from the innermost lining of your uterus via the vagina. As a result pain during menstruation and cramps cause discomfort thereby creating a barrier for you to carry on with the regular schedule with ease. Excessive pain can even lead you to miss your work and sit at home. This condition is known as “Dysmenorrhea” in medical terms.


Ascertaining the causes and types
As you go through this article with the quest of finding out ways to get rid of premenstrual syndrome, it is necessary to access the causes primarily. Dysmenorrhea or pain during menstruation is of two types- primary dysmenorrhea whereby a woman experience excessive pain both before as well as during menstruation and secondary dysmenorrhea whereby one undergoes normal periods initially but start experiencing the painful ones with age. It is estimated that conditions like uterine fibroids and endometriosis instigate the same.

Symptoms you are likely to undergo

It is not essential that everyone will be experiencing premenstrual syndrome i.e. bloating, cramping and other usual crabbiness that happens which the menstruation signal is about to go ‘On’.  As per research, around 85% women have reported of encountering at least one or two of these symptoms every month. But the problem is these issues spoil your mood and leaves you irritated. As you are in search of remedies to get rid of premenstrual syndrome, here are some that promise benefiting you.

How to keep away PMS?

Before moving ahead with this context, it is essential to remember that there are no real remedies available to get rid of premenstrual syndrome. These syndromes are a part of your reproductive cycle but what can be done is by the intake of herbal supplements available in the market as well as adhering to a healthy lifestyle; you can lower their intensity. Here are some of the things you can do to keep away PMS at bay.

Take care of your diet

Caffeine, too much salty, sugary and heavy diet and can to bloating, irritability and mood swings during menstruation as well as before and after it. Try to avoid these to the extent possible.

Keep a check on your drinking habit
Alcohol can make the situation grave. It is often seen that women you adhere to alcoholic drinks are most likely to experience unbearable pain during menstruation.

Make sure to have fruits, veggies and wholegrain foods

Start taking in these foods at least a week before your menstruation cycle is scheduled.

Exercise and exercise

Exercises have the capability of curing numerous issues. Regular exercise keeps the uterus healthy and hence you are likely to experience less menstrual pain.

Wrapping up


Following all these tips will help you to enjoy your regular scheduled work even when you are on your periods.

1 comment:

  1. I had a tubal July 2020 and have not felt the same since. I have horrible PMS for the entire week prior to my period, my cramping and bleeding is off the chart, migraines three times a week, hot flashes are starting. My doctor suggested getting an IUD...That was even worse DON'T DO IT!!! I have gained so much weight I weigh more than I was when I was pregnant last year. So I have been in search of weight loss and I did crossfit for 90 days with no results. Then a friend of mine introduced me to Dr Itua herbal center product and I was resistant at first but thought what the hell I will try it for 30 days. In 3 weeks time I have lost 8 pounds but the best part is some of my symptoms have gone away or are far less noticeable. I started my period three days ago and on day two I realized NO CRAMPING at all!!! Then I realized that the pms was not nearly as bad as it had been...There was no dull achy pain, no lower back pain, no deep depression, less tired. I just wanted to share this because I stumbled upon what seems to be a miracle. I will keep you posted as the months go on. I am so grateful and hope that everyone suffering can get the same relief I have found. Please email Dr Itua Herbal Center On drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com for more herbal remedy also he can cure Hiv/Aids, Herpes, Cancer, Parkinson, MS, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Fibroid, he can help with a remedy to get pregnant as well. if you want more info just contact him to share your health problems.

    ReplyDelete